Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holder of the Good


This is the poem that I am placing on my jar, the keeper of the memories of my moments of joy for 2016.
Did you figure out what the first thing I am going to put into my "Holder of the Good Jar?"  Most of you did and that's great. I will place the title of my yesterday's post inside, of course! Why? Well, for the obvious reason, He blessed me to make it into another year! And I have decided that I am going to work as hard or harder for Him as  I have this year, which, by then will be last year. 

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - if the writing is a bit small to see in the picture, if you have an iPad, just do the usual stretch thumb and forefinger. It should be large enough to see then. If you already knew that, then good, but since I am not that savvy with technology, I share when I think something might need to be explained a bit more.

No comments: