Saturday, December 26, 2015

Let's Work on Our Jar

Hello everyone! The holidays are winding down and we are fast approaching resolution time. Remember last year how we said that we were not going to take any of the previous year's problems into the New Year on own our shoulders. We said that we were going to give all of it to Him, right? And, for the most part, that is what we did. Ha ha, I must admit that it was touch and go for a while there. And I had the arduous task of keeping our spirits up as we battled one thing or another. But, with all of it, we did manage to remember to utilize prayer more! Did we not? Tee hee We can smile a bit now, but it was nothing to smile about when we were in the throes of pain, disillusionment, disappointment, grief, etc. BUT! Through it all, He kept us! Whew!

Now, about the New Year...
Take a look at something that I saw on Facebook back in November. The idea was so cool that I planned to share it with you as a part of our preparation for the New Year.
Here it is:

I think that this will be very good for us to do. Life has a natural tendency to have us remember the unpleasant things that happen to us, right? So, let's counter that with a jar such as the one you see. I plan to make mine look a bit more me. At any rate, it will be my good memory jar. We can use this jar's contents to help to boost someone's faith. Can you think of how we can use the contents of our jars in such a manner? Look forward to blogging with you on tomorrow. We'll talk more about our jars then. 

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: