Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I Get All Choked Up with Joy When...

Hello everyone! Have you gotten your coffee? Well, if you have, then good! If you haven't then scurry to do so. We will give you a minute or so.
...Oh, so you are back with your coffee? It took you a might longer than we expected, but not to worry; you're here now. (Smile)

For most of my life, I did not know what it meant to be choked up with joy. It took a lot of years before I garnered the meaning. I mean, when I would see someone tear up because they were happy, I would think, "Silly goose! Tears are for sadness." Then I progressed to thinking, "That's just the way this or that person is." But now,  I understand! Do you? I understand so well that I can craft a verse on being, "Choked up with joy."

For today, I thought that we would do just that, craft a verse on being, "Choked up for joy." Can you do it? If you can and if you do it, I will share it on my blog for the world to see. If you'd rather not, then I will keep it between you and me.  But  I do know that there are innumerable occasions when we can be, "Choked up for joy."

Looking forward to hearing from you as we continue to blog together. Also, those that respond to my blog on a regular basis, I thank you.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: