Sunday, November 8, 2015

Awoke This Morning

Hello World! I'm joyous this morning! My soul is filled with joyous wonder as I  realize that yet again, He has blessed me! As I awoke this morning, I had the bars of a song playing in my head, as I do on most mornings. I'm grateful for His love in nudging me awake as I go forth to meet another day. I certainly hope that I can do or say something positive to help some other soul along the way. Today is Sunday in my area, a traditional day of praise. So, soon I'll be on my way to join other saints in worship. You have a happy day and make your movements count as a servant of our Lord. You know; you never know when your words may be the last that someone will hear said, for tomorrow is not promised.  That is why I close all of my blogs with this saying of mine, "Doing What I Can, While I Can."
Having said that...find your joyful song and sing some songs to Him. Woo Hoo! Even with a scratchy throat, I feel like singing.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - Take a look at what we get to come home to:




7 Up Cupcakes!
No need to say more!


Listen to me and let me take you on a taste journey... You ready?  Okay! Here we go! You ready? Tee hee hee, okay, okay, I'll stop. Tee hee hee I could go into full blown laughter at this point, but I won't. You know what? I think that I need to show you what this cupcake looks like on the inside so that you can enjoy your taste journey the more. Hold on, let me focus the picture...
P
Yum!
Now, you take this cake and place it in the microwave for 15 seconds. When you take it out, the smell will awaken those senses of yours that have not already been awakened by the anticipated taste of the cake. When you bite it, the taste will latch on to the tip of your tongue and waltz its way down both sides of your tongue to meet at the back of your tongue. And then, and then...before it slides its flavorful self down your throat, it will give you a powerful flavor burst that will be so good to you that you will suck your own tongue after the cake has gone down your throat. And that, folks was just your first bite! You get my drift so I don't have to tell you anymore. Needless to say, ice cream is already in the freezer for those that want an added delight. Hope you enjoyed your taste journey. I did! 

Aside 2 - I didn't do a poem on this cake, but I can and with questions too.  Do you think that I should do one? Tell me what you think.  And yes, I am planning to do a calendar again this year, but with the recipes that you have so repeatedly asked me for.







No comments: