Monday, October 12, 2015

I've Got A Feeling

New day on the horizon
Old hurts are passed away
New day on the horizon
Joy, peace and happiness
Are all here to stay!

There is hope in the air
There is a loving tenderness there
Jesus, in all His wisdom
Surrounds me with His care.

Good morning bright and beautiful world! I could sing; I could shout until someone would dare ask me what my glee was all about. I could soar on the wings of the morn or hitch a ride on the wings of a dove. I'm waxing poetic because I am inspired and filled up. I am having trouble putting this in prose form, yet I endeavor to do it so that you can take the euphoric journey with me.

How can I say this to you? My soul is bubbling over with ecstatic anticipatory  joy for I know that my Redeemer lives and that, without a shadow of doubt, He cares for me! Whew! I can hardly hold my peace! My storm has passed over and I can feel the peace down in my soul. There's another song that says, "There's a blessing in store for me." Either way you cut it, I am on cloud nine!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - I know something and I won't tell. (Tee hee) It's a knowing down in my soul! Okay, okay, you say. Just let me tell you that you are seeing glimpses of the Alma Jones of old, whose weights have been lifted by the assuring love and care of Jesus! Y'all go drink your coffee and yeah, good morning to you! Me I'm gonna burst some windows with the songs because of the joy that is threatening to seep from my pores.
Hallelujah, praise the LORD!

As always,
Doing What I Can, While I Can


No comments: