Friday, October 2, 2015

Do It Again!


Daily, a new beginning
To set you on the road to winning

What you got right, repeat
All the rest, just delete
& among giants, you will soar.


- If you do what you have always done
You will get what you have always gotten! -selected

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - song that is on my heart is, "I Look to YOU" by Whitney Houston. If you will download the lyrics to that song, you will see that the words point up to HIM in the midst of our troubles, storms, etc.HE gave us JESUS, the Bible and a song. If I take the Bible and read it and try to internalize it, that is good. But, I find that when I attach a tune to the message of a passage of scripture, the message stays with me longer and that it will come to mind when prodded by certain situations. 

You know, some people might not want to hear it, but HE is awesome in HIS care for you and for me. I know that HE is awesome in all that HE does and is, but I was focusing on the caring avenue of HIS awesomeness today! W.O.W., y'all! We are so blessed to be HIS children!

No comments: