Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hey You!


Yeah, you. Thought I'd let you know that I'm sticking to my word and to my guns. I had said that if anybody else ever asked me again to sing for the LORD, I was going to do it!  Well, I am going to a gospel singing this evening at the Spark's St. Church of Christ in Paris, Tennessee and I may sing. If I don't that's good. However, if I do I will be scared but I still will do it. Y'all pray for me, okay?

Why am I nervous? You have to be kidding me! Remember when I told you earlier about how my voice sometimes likes to go on out in left field and wobble and crack, while it's out there? Well, that's what has me nervous. And another thing, I told you that I don't have the best voice of the songbirds in the woods. But I'm hoping that folks will see that I am willing to do whatever I have to do to give HIM glory, scared though I might be...

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - Ever been so scared that you could barely remember your name? That would be me, right about now! Tee Hee (Singing begins at 4cst.) Whew, I am getting as nervous as a cat! I want to giggle and ain't nothin funny! You know I'm a basket of nerves... Tee Hee Hee

No comments: