Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wrap Up of "Do You Believe in Coincidences?"

Hello Everybody! Happy Saturday.

1. The 7 Up cake was a huge success. So much so that I had to make another one for some one. Had to make another one for home as well, since I just had a visitor who ate the next to the last piece of  the one that I had originally made for the house.

2.  Have an appointment set up to sing for the senior citizens on Wednesday at 2 o'clock, here in McKenzie.

3.  Have to fix a big pot of spaghetti for one lady next week. Hey! She asked if I could do it and I told her, "Yes."

All of these blessings stemming from one coincidence? I don't even think so! Anyway, I'm off to the kitchen? Have some more baking to do.
Be blessed!

Doing What I Can, While I  Can
Alma Jones

Aside - I forgot to mention that the lady who came today to pay me for my book, just happens to "sing" a little bit. Yep! You guessed correctly of you guessed that she will be joining me in singing at the local nursing home. Nope! We are not even entertaining the thought of coincidences, are we?

No comments: