Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just Because Continued

Good morning! I have been up again before the crack of dawn.  It seems that here lately, I do my best inspirational work at the predawn hour. Tee hee At any rate let's finish up my post from Friday. You go grab you some coffee or tea to help you get awake. Me? I don't need it. You already know that I have been strangely wired these past few days, so I have energy aplenty!  Tee hee

So...! You have prayed and cried and cried and prayed, all to no avail, you feel.  Nothing you do is to no avail. Let's get that out of the way right now.  Then you want to ask me, "Well, why do all these things keep happening to me? When is my big break going to come?

  • First thing,  by big break do you mean, prosperity? Well, let me ask you something. What would you do if you suddenly became inordinately wealthy? Yea, I know; you would quit your job, buy stuff that you have been wanting for a long time  etc. But did you ever stop to think that you might not be as close to the LORD as you are now, or that you might not continue to seek HIM as much or as often?
  • Second thing, these things may be happening to you so that you can tell other people about what HE has done for you. Just like you complain and sing the, "Woe is me song", when things are going badly, I will tell you this, if those adverse times last long enough, you will tell the whole world about it once it is over, right? Sure you will! You cannot help but talk about it. You think not? Listen, take it from someone who used to be quiet, yes, as hard as it may seem, that would be me. But I am not quiet any more. Just like I am talking to you in this blog, I do the same when I am speaking to a group, shopping in my neighborhood, etc. I lose no opportunity to brag on HIM. Did you know that HE likes it when we brag on HIM? (Jeremiah 9:24) Lastly, on this point, you never know when your bragging on HIM will help someone else who is going through some adverse times of their own. I'm talking to you aren't I and you are listening aren't you? Why am I spending so much time with you? Well, HE sent somebody to encourage me during my adverse times so, I am doing what is mentioned in Isaiah 50:4. I am encouraging you! 
Said all that to say, "No matter the reason for your adverse times, be it a testing of your faith, to draw you closer to GOD, or to have people glorify GOD through your faith, (more on that point in a sec.) what you have to remember is that "GOD is faithful and that HE is a REWARDER of those that diligently seek HIM!"
You know what, on second thought, I have changed my mind. You type back in later today or tomorrow at the latest for the conclusion of, "Just Because." Life is calling at the moment. I need to get breakfast for the family and then get prepared for attending worship.  I hope that you begin your day with prayer. That privilege remains one of the most vital spiritual blessings that we have. Use it, why don't Ya'?

Be blessed and much love. Consider yourself hugged today!
Until we meet...
Alma

(To be continued...)

Doing What I Can, While I Can



No comments: