Wednesday, April 8, 2015

If You Fail


There is a reason for everything that happens in your life. I have been allowed to learn that in my travels along this journey through time. Let me tell you what else I learned when I was allowed to fail. I learned the true meaning of Romans 8:28. I learned that ALL things in my life are connected because they were planted in my life path. I learned (even more) that my life is not all about me. I learned to look for blessings in my storm. I learned to be a blessing to someone else, even in the midst of my storm. I learned to take what ever materials I landed upon and have to hand, to prayerfully use to the glory of the LORD! I learned that it is in the valleys that I grow.

I learned to tell people that I meet 
It is not about you and me 
It is about the ending of time 
And the ushering in of eternity!

In short, I learned to lean fully on the LORD and to exercise an even deeper trust in HIM that I didn't know was possible.  I learned to shine my light even when in the midst of the darkness of failure by exercising that wonderful spiritual blessing that we have called prayer! I learned in all of my circumstances to say, "To GOD be the glory!" I learned that my failures draw me closer to HIM WHO holds my life, your life and all of eternity in HIS hands! I learned that there are no problems that HE cannot handle and is not aware of in my life. Why, because I am HIS child.
That's what I learned when I failed.

So, if you should ever fail or have failed, prayerfully look for lessons to be learned and then start to "Bloom wherever you are planted" this time. Some one once said, "Every setback is a setup for a comeback!" Think about it!




Until we meet...

Be blessed and be a blessing.


Doing What I Can, While I Can


Sis. Alma Jones


Aside - Books Published to Date:
A Suspenseful Paranormal Event (prose)
AVIA (poetry)
DEI Sub Numine Viget (poetry) Under GOD's Spirit, She Flourishes
All books are available from Amazon.com and BookWhirl.com
(20% of all sales go to my charity.)


No comments: