Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Make the Best of It


For What It Is Worth: This cupcake, unlike some situations in life, tasted as good as it looks.

But, let's say for emphasis sake, it didn't and this was what you had to eat. How would you make it taste better or at least be palatable? You might try microwaving it a few seconds, or you might try a scoop of your favorite ice cream on top of it. Right? 

Yes, well sometimes in life, when you don't like what you have been served up, you have to make some adjustments and "tweak" some things in order for a given situation to "Go down good." I tell you this. You can do what you want to if your "want to" is strong enough! As the old folks say, "When life serves you lemons, make lemonade."  Think about it...

Until we meet...

Doing What I Can, While I Can

Try my book, "A Suspenseful Paranormal Event" for I'm told that it is hard to put down and get this! I have been asked to do a sequel.  Woohoo!  GOD is good and I'm so glad that HE is my FRIEND!

No comments: