Friday, September 15, 2017

See What the Lord Has Done!

 We work and work at trying to accomplish something and when we do, let us remember to give God the praise and the glory for His patience and help in all things in our lives. The video that I worked so hard on yesterday has been posted to YouTube. I could not get it to go through Blogger, sorry. But it is up and running on YouTube. I still have to put Part 3 on there as soon as I figure out how to do it from my iPhone. The other, I was able to post it from my iPad. Hopefully, I can get the last portion posted, if it is the Lord's will.
   
Hope you enjoy it and do write and tell me what you think about it. And let us not forget, this series of lessons that I am doing now, come from our latest book, Chopping My Row,  To God be the glory for the things that He has done.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On  Jones

No comments: