Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Yesterday

Today is one of those days that I simply want and need to say, "Thank You" to my Lord. You know that He loves it when we acknowledge Him and I am sure that you stand with me when I say to all of the world, "We love the God of creation for Who He is, has been and evermore will be."

Thank You for my yesterday
For every moment of joy
That you sent my way

Thank You for the smile that
Graced my face because of
People's response to the words
That only You gave me to say.

Thank You, my loving Father
For giving me yesterday 
To carry me with confidence 
As I go on my way.

I am Yours, and evermore will be.

I hope that this tribute to our God has strummed the chords of music, harmony, and peace within your soul. Just knowing that I am His is all I need to propel me through...I am His is all I can say.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Bless you, my blog readers, and I hope that these words fulfill some need for you.

No comments: