Sunday, June 18, 2017

Everything I Need

Everything I Need

When my God placed me in this world below
He made available to me everything that I need
He gave me water to drink to quench my thirst
He provided a smorgasbord of protein for me
Along with a wealth of vegetables and seasoning seeds
When I give in to the natural desire to feed.

He placed within me the tools to aid me 
In moving, thinking, being happy, and going on
And chopping my row while heading toward home.

I have my Bible, my trusted guidebook, for when
He lets me try my hand at soloing a bit in this
Thing called life that, if I live it right  
Will land me in a place of rest and bliss.

Good morning to each of you. Have a fulfilling day in worship as you praise, acknowledge, and thank Him for life, love, and salvation.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones


No comments: