Thursday, June 29, 2017

Do You Believe?

Good morning!
     I hope that all is going well in your life. I have a question for you this morning. Do you believe that the Lord meant what He said when He said what He said? You do? Oka-a-ay, then here is another question that I have for you? Have you read the scripture that reads,
Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
and the one that reads:


Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

One last question. then what are you worried about, hmm-m?  Put your smiling face on because God laughs in heaven.


Question for Pondering:

  1. Expound upon an application of the above-underlined statement.


You just keep praying, keep believing and working. I will be back tomorrow to give you my take on the Question for Pondering that I have given you today.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments: