Saturday, May 6, 2017

I Cried, Y'all!

     Hello, my sweet ones! Yes, I cried! I finished the manuscript that I have been putting finishing touches on for the past few weeks! But that is not why I cried. I cried yesterday when a former student received his Dr. of Physical Therapy Degree and sent out a special shout out to me. That got me teary eyed. Today, I was going to tell you that I had finished the final draft of my book and was preparing to send it to the publisher. Then I received a message from a mother whose son sent her my blog message from May 8, 2016, as a portion of her Mother's Day gift. I bawled!
     Here's why. I took that as a care package from the Lord that said, "I see your work and I am pleased. You are trying to make a difference in the lives of man. Keep it up, dear one." Y'all, that is all I have ever wanted or tried to do. Those of you that got the message, "Thank you!" I am going to stop now because the tears are still floating in my eyes.
     Keep praying for children, world peace, each other and for me as you remember to BYDWP. Be blessed!

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments: