Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pure Gold?


 3And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

When my testing storm is over, I shall come forth...
SO, YOU HANG ON IN THERE and wait for the other side of through. You can make it through the storm since you know the ultimate outcome. Good morning and good day.

Doing What I  Can, While I Can Because I Care
Alma L. Jones



Pure Gold?

I used to think that some people's spiritual muscles must be
A lot stronger than others because of the magnitude
Of the storms that they are often called upon to bear
Yet other folks must have muscles like cotton fluff
Because their storms don't seem to be enough to make them tough.

But then I heard someone say, "To whom much is given, much is required"
And I thought that is not the case as I see it, but then I thought about it
And realization came to me in that strong storms get one prepared for a
Stormy row to hoe, that would have, without preparation, thrown the hoe Handler for a loop and made him/her, in the murky mud of life get mired. (Rom. 5:3-5)

So, take your stormy trials and be patient in the muscles building process
For the Master Handler knows what He is about and is preparing you for
Future storm progress and success so that you come out looking your best. (Job 23:10 and 1 Peter 1:7)



No comments: