Sunday, April 30, 2017

Around the Throne

Woke up with a sense of thankfulness and jubilation. Here's why. Today is another day that I have been gifted and today is the day that I get to gather with the saints in prayer and worship at my Father's throne and sing songs of Zion! I don't know about you, but sometimes, I just have to tell Him, "Thank You, Father, for everything, for You, for Jesus, for the Holy Spirit, for Your boundless love - yes, Your lovingkindness, in essence Your Omnipotence, Your being my All In All, Your carrying me where You would in spite of what the world deemed appropriate for me. You, my Father, have brought me to where I am and have planted my feet on the solid rock of your love and have allowed this clay vessel to offer her praise and to do her bit of work for You."


My Praise Prayer
You have allowed me to be 
You, my God, are the reason 
That I can have joy in the midst of pain
You are why I can sing
Though walking through the rain
You are why I find joy in life
No matter what the season 
You, my God, my Father my Friend
Have allowed this earthen vessel to just be
And I, oh Lord, will proclaim Your Majestic grace
Before all humanity.

For You have taught me, with patience 
All of the things I needed to learn
YOU, MY FATHER, ARE MY BLESSING
Through Jesus and the Holy Spirit
And I am proud to tell the world about it.

As I said, folks, sometimes nothing 
But a praise prayer will satisfy the yearning 
And longing that drives me to seek His throne
As my faltering footsteps make their way home.



Y'all be blessed and BYDWP.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Steppin' On Jones

No comments: