Saturday, November 5, 2016

All Is Okay

Hi, everyone.

Will resume old format on tomorrow since you have let me know that you prefer it better than this one. FYI - Had an outpatient procedure done at the hospital on yesterday. All is well, just had to take it easy for a day or so.

As for you, I hope that your day went well. Send up a prayer for me and for the success of my book so that it will be picked up by a  publishing company, if you will.

Also, if there is a particular subject that you want covered in a poem or in our blog, drop me a line on my email, this blog or on my facebook page.

Here is a new one for you today:


Tired?


Sometimes, I get weary
And yes, I get tired
But the poetry still rolls off my hands
Because by Him I am inspired
  or
That is the way that He has me wired.


Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones


No comments: