Friday, October 7, 2016

"Back Off" Electric Current, "Back Off!"

Inspiration, Writing and Poetry
Good morning, all!
 I am fired up or wired up this morning in fine fashion  
My heart and mind are filled with writing passion 
The thoughts are coming to me faster than I can 
Write them down so, I have gone to my trusty keyboard
And such great relief I have found.

For I can move my fingers over the keys
Almost as quickly as they thoughts are
Whirring through my brain and I know
As often is the case, when the whirring
Has stopped and the furious typing is over
I will have produced a piece that is noteworthy.

I never know what will become of the pieces 
That clamour within my brain for release
All I know is that when they are all out
My soul does find sweet relief and peace.

  1. Can you imagine a scenario that would encompass the phrase, wired up and the title of today's blog, too? Let's see what you can do with that assignment. "Is this a difficult task," you ask. And my answer to that is to say, "Not really, because I have given much harder tasks to you before. Yee-e-es, but while you complained, you rose to the occasion with extraordinary aptitude!"


Quips/Quotes
"Be prepared with an answer to all 
About the hope that is within you"
For you never know when upon your
Door, a knowledge seeker will call.

Upcoming Events

Inspirational Speaker for Ladies Day – Church of Christ at Thirteenth and Lee, Mayfield, KY, October 15, 2016, 10 am.

No comments: