Saturday, September 3, 2016

Assured


Good day, all. Trying the new format out for the first time today.

Inspiration


What feeling does the ocean meeting the shore rouse in you? It makes me think of a verse from page 23 in my book, W.O.W. created w.o.w. 
Here is the verse:
See YOU in the ocean waves
That crash the shore with its tide
See YOU in the invisible barriers
Wherewith YOU make the waters subside.
That verse assures me of God's love. I like to think that just like He will allow the ocean to come so far and no further, He controls the chaos and storms in our lives as well. It reminds me to keep my faith.

Writing

On Thursday, September 1, I shared information that was freely given by my writer friend, Sandra Robbins,  who is doing very well in her chosen genre, romance. The latest two best sellers in her Firebrand series, Targeted and Hunted are an attest to her success! Both of these books are best-selling examples of inspirational romantic suspense. Be warned, though. When you start reading, it will be hard to put either of the books down until you have finished it. They are just that riveting of a read!


Poetry
When the storm threatens to take me out
And my strength has begun to fail
I am reminded that He cares for us all
So I go on my knees to my Jesus
Who picks me up after every fall
While allowing me to learn a little

Of what having faith is all about.

Quips/Quotes


Neither sunshine, storm nor rain doth last.


Book Signings/Up Coming Events

Stet


No comments: