Friday, August 26, 2016

Be Encouraged

Hello, all.
I did a quick video on encouragement on yesterday. Take a look and tell me what you think. It is not available for me to download just yet, so you have to go to YouTube to view it. I will make it available when it is listed on the YouTube list for downloading.

I am still trying to build my readership for W.O.W. created w.o.w. and help someone in the process. I thought that I could tell a little about our book while I work on getting the capital needed for further promotion of the book.

 I received a call from another publisher wanting to know about any new manuscripts that I am working on.
(Tee hee)Word may be getting out, you think? We will wait and we will see. In the meantime, I keep writing, writing, and writing.

Doing What I Can While I Can,
Alma Jones




No comments: