Tuesday, July 5, 2016

He Does!


You say you don't understand? That's okay; oftentimes I don't either. But, you know, we don't have to. All we have to do is trust and believe. There are a plethora of things that I don't understand about this great creation, but He does. And He keeps it all going, according to His plans. He's wonderful isn't He? I know dear. I know. So, you be blessed and don't stress and worry so much. Give whatever cares, lacks, concerns and/or problems you have to your Creator, for He is willing and He is able. Woo! On that number, I think I'll go bellow out a few songs of praise. 

Lord willing, see you in the morning!

The song that I am going to sing this morning? Why, if you must know is, "One More Sunny Day." Here, let me see if I can download it for you...

Ah, success! You enjoy.


Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones



No comments: