Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hatred

In fair and in foul weather, the greatest conveyance I find is prayer. (What exactly does this mean?)  Let's talk about that for a minute or so.

In light of the tide of hatred that is sweeping this country, a means of coping and combatting that tide is necessary. That means of coping and combatting is at hand and has always been. That means is prayer. You see, hatred breeds more hatred until it becomes an increasing and recurring tide of malcontent. Then all it takes is one incendiary event to wreak havoc.

That's all I am going to say, though I could pen a very long discourse about this matter. I'll just say this: "Let's pray and show love, show love and pray until that becomes the recurring tide that sweeps this country and our world.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: