Friday, June 17, 2016

Before Hand

Good morning, all. It is good to see that you are up. Some of you got up singing and others of you got up hissing. Tee hee Nevertheless, you got up. That is a blessing. I think that I will develop a lesson along that thought for tomorrow.

Prepared and equipped for the journey. Way made prior to your dawning awareness - ultimately. Do you see the sentence above that I just wrote? That is a powerful statement. Is it not? Well, just how powerful is it? Here's what I want you to do for me for tomorrow.

  1. Tell me what you think the highlighted section of this blog means. Explain this in both the literal and intangible senses.
  2. Put the intangible thought in a cinquain or senryu poem. Put the literal explanation in an aptly shaped concrete poem.
You say that I don't ask for much. Well, we aim to please. Tee hee

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones


No comments: