Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Huh?

Short stories 
Poems
In the same book!

Yes
Poetry hater
Just you take a look.

If not Mrs. Ruby
& her antics
Then one of the poems
W.O.W.

What giveth here
The poor soul cried
Don't like poetry, but this
Umph, Umph, Umph
He sighed.







W.O.W. created w.o.w
Takes the poetry world by storm
With the pen spitting prose along side
A different slant
Someone cried.

GOD IS ABLE.
Good morning, everyone! Are you well this morning? I hope that you are and your loved ones as well. So, tell me what you think of my new push for W.O.W. You are in this with me, you know. Ipe! Ipe! Ipe! Oh yes you are. (Tee hee) I told you that I would be shouting from the tallest mountain in my world and as my blog readers, you are part of that  tallest mountain. Luv ya all and thanks for the encouragement and for putting up with me!

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: