Saturday, February 27, 2016

To God, Be the Glory!

Hello all! I am blessed, so blessed. I have another entry for my jar today. God kept me.

Today
I see
For You kept that
SUV from smashing into me
The lady was distracted
& not watching her light
When into my path she
Took a flight.

Had a busy day and am turning in for the night. Be thankful for each day that you see anew. I am. The poem above actually happened to me on Friday afternoon around 4:10 or so. I did swerve to keep the lady from hitting my car but it shook me a bit. I did a full poem on it today and will share it with you on tomorrow if the Lord wills. Of course, I took some liberty with it and my fertile imagination set to work. The poem is written in a manner that you will probably enjoy but it will make you think too.
Until tomorrow then.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones 

Aside - Thank you for your continued interest in my blog as I find my blogging feet. Once again am reminded that He keeps me safe within His arms.

No comments: