Friday, January 15, 2016

Don't Make His Sheep Bleat

Good morning! Have been called in to sub today so will be blogging very briefly this morning. I will have my tea on the run, I suppose, but I did do my morning meditation, prayer and Bible reading, so I am good to go.

Folk don't know what they do
When they disturb the
Sheep that belongs to the Shepherd 
Who knows His sheep's
Every trembling bleat.

I will be developing my thought from this poem as soon as I can get back to it, be it later today or on tomorrow. You, in the meantime see if you can figure out where I am going with it. What does the poem say to your heart?

Doing What I Can, While I Can as I trust in and lean on Ultimately
Alma Jones

Aside - BYDWP
AAside 2 - Don't forget to look at the title as you try to figure out what direction I am going with the poem.

No comments: