Monday, December 7, 2015

Do You Believe?


All of my life, I have been given snippets of perception of what was going to be. The perceptions, most of the time, directly involved me. I call these perceptions angelic interventions. I also place them under the category, strange. Though I don’t understand, it is! I don’t question anymore, I just use whatever I am given to hand to help anyone I can.  I can say this: if you are seeking the Lord, don’t stop! Learn how to do things the way that He wants them done. The rest will take care of itself. 

 

For those of you who don’t believe, just keep living. You will. For those whose faith has gotten weak, just keep trusting in Him, even when there seems to be no point in trusting anymore. I blog here today to tell you that HE IS! If you only have faith as small as a mustard seed grain, He has already said that that is enough. Keep going, no matter what assails you. He will make it all come right! How do I know? I know because I am a living witness of what He can do and will do! 

 

Woo! I feel like running! But when I would get to the end of running, I’d feel like shouting to the cosmos what a great God, I serve! When I got to the end of running, I’d feel like flying! I’d feel like sprouting wings of an eagle and soaring above the treetops, houses and land to give a high five to the other eagles and yelling to everybody that, I serve a God Who can! But, I cannot do all of those things to the extent that I would like to, if any, so I do what I can and write, what I hope to be,  an electrifying blog entry to you.

Always begin your day with prayer (BYDWP).

Doing What I Can, While I Can

Alma Jones

Once again, adding my voice

To the thundering chorus

"How Great Thou Art"

In the love and fulfillment

You provide for us!

No comments: