Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Trickle...A Deluge

Good morning!  Dobroye utro! And a great big hello and a howdy too!  If you think that I am much better, you would be correct! I am not totally well, but well enough that I can move my blog along as I choose. You, my friend, are faring well, I hope. Alrighty then, let's get to moving on this Tuesday morning. You know the drill by now. Go get your coffee or tea and I'll wait. You see; you trained me well. Tee hee You say I must be feeling better. You are so-o-o right! Nope, nope nope! None of that! Haven't even taken my cough medicine this morning, as there is no need. I am blessed indeed. I'm just glad to be on the mend. No more flulike aches and general malaise. Am so glad that Jesus is my Friend. Woo hoo! Okay, I've celebrated long enough, time to get to the business at hand because the poetess in me is starting to make demands. You see; is quite persistent isn't she? Tee hee

Years before he was born
Legend says that an old woman
Said to his mom that prosperous 
Her unborn child would be
To old woman gone, said
Child wants to know
How long he has to 
Wait for prosperity.

(This brief note is written to let you know that I am currently working on my blog. Will post the rest of this shortly. In the meantime, you might want to see if you can anticipate some questions that will be forthcoming from this poem, for I assure you, questions there will be. Tee hee)

No comments: