Friday, October 9, 2015

Disappointed, Huh?

Hello everyone! A special hello to my baby, Komika! We are never alone! No matter what anyone would have us believe!

Hardships? Setbacks? We have all had them! The thing is, is to never give up, no matter how it hurts, no matter the fact that we don't understand. Just don't give up. If HE is making you wait for your dream, that's okay. HE only picks the choicest fruit to do a job for HIMSELF.  If HE had not made me wait, I could never have been the caring, nurturing teacher that people told me that I was.

Don't get me wrong! When I hurt, I cry! BUT I get right back up and I keep on going for HIM. I keep giving; I keep smiling; I keep loving, etc., for one day, my dreams will be fulfilled! Until then, I wait! I find that I am in good company.



Still Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - um, um.  It's going to be great when I'm awarded my dream! It will be mine to hold, to cherish, to look at...to glory in the fact that Jesus remembered, after all, even when I thought that HE had forgotten!

I have walked this road often enough to trust HIM in all HE does. HE builds my strength for my tasks ahead, BUT He never leaves me! What a Friend! What a Friend!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: