Monday, September 14, 2015

Some Folk Never Learn!

Remember Pharaoh? I wonder if he would have left the Israelites alone if he had known WHO he was dealing with? Hmm-m-m?...

Do you have a Pharoah in your life? It seems the faces change but the intent is the same, doesn't it? Just you remember that you are never alone, no matter what your enemy wants you to believe. You just keep praying and believing. Then stand back and watch Him move.  Some people, if they knew, would leave you be and others figure that Jesus is not looking and that they can always get forgiveness. I wonder if that is what Jezebel thought... Interesting thought isn't it?
Be blessed and always BYDWP!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - Nothing, I mean nothing catches HIM by surprise! Isn't that sweet to know?
You know me; there is always a song in my heart for particular situations. My song right now is: Jesus Will Fix It.

No comments: