Saturday, September 19, 2015

No Beanstalk for You, Huh?

Aside - So, you decided that you wanted no part of a children's story, "Jack in the Beanstalk', huh? Well, by now, you ought to have been blogging with me long enough to know that even when I take something so elementary as a children's story and talk about it, I am going someplace with it! You should also remember that when I take such pains with simplification that I am building toward a profound point. If you didn't know that or remember it, now you do. I'm going to walk you through some things. And while it might not be ice cream and cake, it will prove beneficial to your spiritual body, I think.

Now you be blessed and come on back and blog with me on tomorrow, if the LORD wills, okay?

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones


  • Aside 2 - Einstein said that if you cannot explain something simply, then you don't understand it well enough.
  • Somewhere I read (paraphrasing here) "Except you become as a child..."

No comments: