Friday, September 4, 2015

Joy Infusing Friday!

Good morning everyone! Up early doing my prayers, meditation, my Twitter and my blog. Remember, BYDWP! I did! Oo-o wee-e! It's great to be HIS child and HIS friend, you know!?

You made it through the week; today is Friday! Yea! Be sure to use this day to help lighten someone's load, whether by giving a tender smile to the downtrodden, helping to feed the hungry, giving your boss your hard working best, etc. Lastly, use your infectious joy to make people ask you how you can be so joyful most of the time? A fitting answer is, "Since I know WHOSE child I am: the OMNIAUDIO,  OMNIVIDEO and the OMNIPOTENT, it's easy!" (Big smile)

Go into your day being blessed and spreading some joy! I am! (Big smile)

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - My song this morning is, "Said I wasn't  gonna tell nobody, but I...couldn't keep it to myself. No, I...couldn't keep it to myself..."


No comments: