Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello September!

Good morning all! A glorious morning to you. Is it glorious for me? Yes ma'am and yes sir, it is! Do I have any problems? Yes ma'am and yes sir, I do. But...(read down to the  highlighted section in red!) So, begin your day with prayer and a good dose of scripture reading (about 30 minutes is what I do) get your coffee, take your blood glucose reading, etc.  then set out to have a good day. I find that it is helpful to pray several times during the day, especially during adverse times and/or prior to making a key decision. Folks, I have done this all of my life and it has served me in good stead! I can tell you that we learn by doing. I was taught to do this by my Mom and through my training in my childhood church.  Can't tell you enough about Him, but I can tell you that I have been trusting Him a long time and still do today.

I'm not going to tell you that my life has been one of living on flowery beds of ease. This would not be true. But what I am telling you is that when I got into trouble, He was with me. I can tell you that He kept his angels watching over me. I can tell you that I don't know how many angels it took to get the job done, but I can tell you that He sent enough to do it and do it well!  That's why I am before you now, bragging on HIM! This is what HE likes and I'm going to give it to HIM! Jeremiah 29:11

Hearing some stressful news of Ukraine and Russia! Let's all pray for world peace!

Aside: To my readers in Ukraine and in Russia, never forget the power of prayer!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones


No comments: