Thursday, August 6, 2015

So...!

It seems that my readers have embraced my latest heroine, Mrs. Ruby? Readers, you never cease to amaze me. When I threw out a tidbit about Mrs. Ruby, I had  no idea you would take to her the way that you have. It just goes to show, Mrs. Ruby as usual, is right. She did tell me that you would love her story, but I figured that she didn't know! After all, she is just a blurb on a sheet of paper, right? Wrong! She lives and breathes in most, if not, all of us.

I do need to do one last post on prayer. Then I will give you one week's worth of Mrs. Ruby and her escapades. Fair enough? Good! I thought you would feel that way. If the LORD wills, we will begin Mrs. Ruby week on Monday.

Be blessed and remember to begin your day with prayer.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: