Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mrs. Ruby Saga 1 - What Then?

Good evening to you all and I hope that you had a good day today. I did! I spent a considerable portion of the day doing necessary stuff and a portion of my day with the state worker discussing a case managing agency for my daughter.  I so wanted to go ahead and post the finale for Mrs. Ruby, Saga 1. Remember we ended our little episode yesterday with Mrs. Ruby allowing the disillusionment that she has been feeling to cause her to, uncharacteristically, strike out at everyone. Then after she had her  pouting fit, she fell into an uneasy sleep during which time, she had a pity party all over again.  After the pity party, what then?

I cannot finish this tonight folks. I really wanted to, but I still have several other things I must do before I turn in (life calling again). Please forgive. We will finish her saga on tomorrow in the a.m., if the LORD wills. Then on Friday I will give you a snippet of her new life after she moves to Rochester, Minnesota.

Be blessed!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones


No comments: