Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Sad Little Lady

Good morning all! Hope your day will be joyful and prosperous to you!

Well into the throes of Mrs. Ruby's misfortune, I go. (Remember, I told you that Mrs. Ruby is the heroine in my latest story). I tell you what folks, she is a mighty disheartened lady right about now... (sigh) Will keep you posted on her struggle with her faith. In the meantime, if you know a "Mrs. Ruby" in your life; pray for her and extend whatever kindnesses it is in your power to bestow. You could be setting the backdrop for your own future; you just never know.

Here is a poem that I wrote in a card for Mrs. Ruby to try to lift her spirits. What do you think? Do you think it will help do the job when I give it to her?

No matter what you are going through
Begin your day with prayer and peace of mind
Is what you will find.

HE will take the load from your heart
That you thought you could not bear
And leave tranquility resting there.

HE is the MASTER of all things 
Tangible, abstract and surreal
Lean on him, dear lady and
Experience the peace that only HE 
Can make you feel.

Okay, gotta' go! She's calling. Yes, ma'am Mrs.. Ruby. What! You fell...!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Author of:
A Suspenseful Paranormal Event (prose)
AVIA (poetry)
DEI Sub Numine Viget (poetry) Under GOD's Spirit, She Flourishes
(20% of all sales go to my charity.)

No comments: