Saturday, May 2, 2015

What Now?

Good morning to you all! I started this blog yesterday morning and am just now able to get back to it?

So..., you see a light at the end of the tunnel and have ascertained the fact that it is not a train! Good! That means that things are finally turning around for you. No more valleys to scale, no more rivers to cross! For right now anyway! Isn't it a great feeling?  I know! Enjoy! The Bible says rejoice, so have at it!

Now a word of caution:
Remember the valleys that you've been through
That there was always a reason for them
Remember to lend a tender ear and a helping hand
When you see someone's faith wan and their 
Christian light begin to go dim.

Remember the tender words of comfort
That were spoken and written to you
Extend a likewise message of hope
To your fellowman whose trials are not yet through!

(My poem for the month of May.)

Enjoy your day and your blessed reprieve from your storm.




Storm is over now and all is right with my world!


Until we meet...
Alma

Doing What I Can, While I Can

No comments: