Friday, May 8, 2015

Can You Believe It?

Hello big wonderful world! Hope that your day is going well! If it is, then enjoy it to the max! If it is not, then keep holding on; your joy will come full circle. In the meantime rejoice with those whose joy is intact.

My cup is to the brim and is about to overflow
And expressing myself through my writing
Is the surest way that I know.

***********

My joy is simple and at times complex
But in all of  the joys
Of all of my days
HE continues to astound me
In innumerable ways.

HE is the force that drives me
Wherever HE wills
And HE has laced my journey
With GOD fearing awe
And with breathtaking thrills.

***********

Australia!
The Land Down Under
I can scare believe
What HE has allowed
Me to achieve
Australia?
Australia!

***********

Readers, I give HIM grateful praise
As my tremulous voice
In enraptured prayer and
Awed song I raise!

***********

"All that I am and ever hope to be
I owe it all to THEE."


Until we meet...
Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma

No comments: