Tuesday, April 14, 2015

You Never Know, Do you?

I received the following statement via email and I was choked up.  I never thought about the length of time of the friendship; I just treasured it.

You my dear are a Blessing and I am honored that you have been a part of my life for for almost 47 years!  That's close to half a century.

Love you,
Joyce

That just goes to show you doesn't it? GOD placed her in my path at the beginning of my college days, to be my friend as I traipsed along in life. HE knew that she would be a life-long friend and the sister that I never had. Thank you LORD for Joyce and for Sissy and for Shunrita and for all of the other people that you have allowed to touch my life in a caring way.

You know, as I look back over my life, I am grateful for all of the "care packages" that have been sent to me from heaven.

To GOD be the glory!


I am waxing sentimental this morning, so please allow me this introspective pleasure.
GOD
Love
A plan
A man/woman
Care packages
Love
GOD!

This to me means, "Hold to HIS hand for HE created you, sustains you and gathers you, all in HIS time! W.O.W.!

There are no coincidences in life...
Sometimes being introspective can be profoundly, heart touchingly enlightening! W.O.W. - WORKER OF WONDERS!
That's my LORD; the GOD I proudly serve!

LORD, oh LORD? Can you hear me? It's me, Alma. And I just want to say, "Thank YOU!"





No comments: