Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Ultimate Act of Love

Good morning to all of my blog readers and I ask you to join me in extending a gracious welcome to the latest country to join my list of readers, Argentina!  Welcome!

Today is a special day to many around the world and many will attend worship on today that have not attended in a long while. That is commendable! Now I want you to take the feeling that is urging you to worship and extend it into another day and another and then another. Okay? Let's begin by saying that each day is a special day because HE woke us up! Plan what good you can do with this precious piece of time that you have been gifted with. This piece of time never to be seen again, is yours to do with as you wish... It is daunting when worded like that isn't it? I know...

 But just think about it. Do a little each day to glorify HIM. Get the mail in for an elderly neighbor, run an errand for someone less able to get around. You know, stuff like, offering to drop someone else's electric payment off as you go to pay your own. There are a myriad of things that we can do to show love to our fellowman. After all, that's what Jesus did for you and me, didn't HE? The supreme act of love, "Greater love has no man than to lay down his life for a friend." Who is my friend? All of mankind is my brother and my friend. W.O.W.  That is powerful isn't it...? I know; it hit me in the solar plexus and I am the one writing it! Whew! But you know what? I wouldn't take nothing for my journey!

Until we meet...

Be blessed and be a blessing.

Doing What I Can, While I Can

Alma

Aside - Books Published to Date:
A Suspenseful Paranormal Event (prose)
AVIA (poetry)
DEI Sub Numine Viget (poetry) Under GOD's Spirit, She Flourishes
(20% of all sales go to my charity.)



No comments: