Thursday, April 2, 2015

In HIS Hands!

Good morning all! If you woke up this morning, then give HIM thanks and praise! Listen to the end of my day yesterday. Here we go:

  • We had an earthquake last night a few minutes before 11 and I felt nothing as I was knocked out, but my husband was awake and said it seemed to knock on the sliding glass door and travel across the room and pop at the corner of the hall. He said that he thought it was thunder. He said that he thought to himself, "Man! I better go wake them up (my daughter and myself) because we are in a storm!"


This just goes to show you that we all answer to a HIGHER POWER and it pays to always be in a state of grace and readiness.
Please allow me to wax nostalgic for a moment. My book, "DEI Sub Numine Viget" says, "Under GOD's Spirit, She Flourishes." This is the epitome of, not only my life, but of all of our lives and sometimes it takes a good shake to remind us all, from the loftiest percher to the the lowest pit dweller, that we all are chattel in HIS sight. Having said that,  let's remember to show love in all that we do, for tomorrow is not promised. In other words, we know not which moment will be our last, so love your fellowman as yourself while you can. It costs you nothing to show love and thereby, spread a little joy, but it could gain you a lot. Here's a big hug to all of you from my heart to all of yours. Consider yourself hugged by Mrs. Alma today!

Much love,
Doing What I Can, While I Can

Quote for March
All that I am and ever hope to be, I owe it all to THEE.

Quip for the Month
It's not about me, but to GOD be the glory!

Until we meet...

No comments: