Monday, March 9, 2015

I Wish

I wish that I knew how to do an audio recording for my blog. I would do the poem that I presented you with today. That way, I could interpret in the way I meant for it to be read to you. I know that I can do YouTube, but that involves video as well. I only want the audio so that all of your senses of interpreting will be geared to my voice.  If you have any suggestions, I'm game. If not, I may do it the hard way, but my joy in this poem is great enough for me to want to go the extra mile so that you can experience the joy as I intended for you to. I will find a way. Why? Well, because when I make up my mind about sharing a thing I don't stop until it is done. So stay tuned, I will get it gone, if it is the LORD's will!

Until we meet...
Doing What I Can, While I Can

Alma

No comments: