Sunday, March 8, 2015

A New Day

Hey everybody! Hope you remembered to set your clocks up (if you do that sort of thing in your part of the world). If you didn't, then you are going to have to scramble in order not to miss worship service.
Don't forget to begin your day with prayer (BYDWP). I assure you that HE is listening and looking.

Blessings on the way!! Tell you more as time goes on. Why? Well, because if something is a blessing to me, I share the joy of the blessing. This blessing that is coming will bless you too! Oops! Already said too much! You just get on up and go to service. I will be back tonight, if the LORD wills. If I don't make it back tonight, then you, my friend are just going to have to wait until tomorrow or until we meet again, aren't you? Tee hee hee
Be blessed and be a blessing!

Until we meet...

Btw - Tonight, I will share one of my poems from my soon to be published, anthology, "W.O.W.  created w.o.w."  It will touch your soul, that I can promise you! And remember what I always say in regards to my writing, "If I pen something that you think I did well on,  just know; it is not me, but the glory of my FATHER shining through me!"

Doing What I Can, While I Can

No comments: