Thursday, January 15, 2015

Recap From Yesterday and Summary On Storms

Good morning all! It's a rip roaring rootin' tootin' morning that I am having, I am!! Why? Just because...! I mean why not? I can still look down on the ground covering instead of looking up at the roots. Ya know?

Just as physical muscles are built up by physical challenges, spiritual muscles are built up by spiritual challenges.

Lastly, if you, as a child, learned that when things got to be too tough for you, to run and tell the adult in charge (usually your Dad) knowing that he would would handle it for you, then use that intrinsic childhood knowledge now and run to your FATHER.  Don't fret; don't worry; just run and tell your Father!
What am I saying yet again? Tell your DAD; remember to pray.

 Now tell me; how did you begin your day?  Just sayin', that's all; just sayin'...



By  the aforementioned treatise on storms, 
I hope that I have made somebody's step a little lighter 
And somebody's day a little brighter.

Doing What I Can, While I Can

Quip
Laughing long and hard is good  medicine for the soul.

No comments: