Saturday, October 7, 2017

No Matter

No matter how dire a situation seems, just you remember that the Lord God is in control and He does not know impossible, for by Him were all things made. Sometimes, HE allows us to reach impossible so that we recognize anew Who He is and appreciate it even more.

All things work together for our good, not some things, but all things. You never know the difference a day makes so you make a difference in your own life and in someone else's today. Determine to be happy or at least, content and yes, be prepared to wait. And spread some sunshine and cheer while you wait. The world could use it, don't you agree?

********

Good morning! Hope you are well. Me? I am peachy keen! Why? I just saw my book trailer, and it is absolutely great! It will be on YouTube sometime today. I hope that you will take a look at it and let me know what you think. I do love it so.

Running on all cylinders this morning. I am so pumped up. The new website will be up and running by Monday. Yep, you could say that I am stoked. (Tee hee)

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

How happy am I? I am squealing happy.

No comments: