Monday, July 31, 2017

What's Next?

Good morning.
     I did indeed have a wonderful hallelujah good time in worship service yesterday! I told you that I was going to sing until the "rafters shook." I had this song in my mind that I had been singing around the house all week long. Well, guess what? Yes, they chose that particular song to sing and folks, that was like a telepathy connection. I sang and sang and sang! I sang so hard that I was rocking in my seat and had folks around me rocking in theirs. It was good, and we had a grand old time praising the Lord.
     This morning I am feeling quite jubilant. Yes, some still from yesterday and additionally from the response to my blog yesterday. I checked the stats on the piece that I posted for yesterday and was amazed that this piece posted the highest blog response of all time. It exceeded the all time highest response by 12! Folks, this is what my mouth looked like when I saw the post response.



I have been serving the Lord long enough to not be astonished at His blessings, you would think, wouldn't you? Nope, I have resigned myself to the accepting fact that He can always put me in a state of awe. And He just reminded me of that fact by giving me the reader response that He did concerning yesterday's blog. That was another one of His "care packages," or what I  sometimes call tailor made blessings straight from heaven. I call these types of blessings, "a little piece of home." Ah-h, God is good!

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Blog P. S. - I am giddy with excitement and thinking, "What's next?"  Wonder how I will be awed next time?

No comments: