Thursday, July 13, 2017

Just Say...

"Ultimately!"
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Say what?!🙏

Yep, you heard me and I did not stutter
When life tosses so much mess at you
That your life is all in a clutter
To your God, this word utter
"Ultimately," and watch Him cut through the Trouble in your life like a hot knife Cuts through butter.


Uttering that word means that you have given your total life into His hands because it is such a mess that it cannot be handled by you. That word says that since you have learned to trust Him, you realize that He has the final say so in all things, including you, and you yield in humble but expectant submission to Him as Lord over your life."


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Blog P. S. - The last time I checked, the grass was still green and that means that the God of creation is still in charge of everything, including the happenings in my life, so why should I fret? 


No comments: