Thursday, June 8, 2017

Making Preparations

Good morning! Whew! We have been making preparations for almost a year for this retreat. Excitement is running high and promises to rise higher, still. There are still a few last minute details to be worked out. You know how it is, you work on a project in stages until everything is ready.

I have just finished describing my writers' retreat that I mentioned to you on yesterday. But you know what, I could almost have been describing our Christian journey in preparation for going home. We have been making preparations most of our lives for our final journey back home. Excitement is running high for this trip just as excitement is running high for the retreat. We just have to keep working until everything is ready.

Big things are happening on the world's stage, but you must remember to pray without ceasing. If the time should come when you cannot access my blog anymore, you must continue to pray because even if time and/or circumstance prevents our meeting through the pages of this blog, we will meet in a better place, afterwhile. So, you live that good Christian anticipatory life and never give up on God because His love knows no bounds and I will be praying for you, my blog readers until we meet again.
BYDWP remembering children and asking for world peace.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Gotta run! Life calls. Have to take my husband for a checkup this morning.

No comments: